Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Iphone mount for 2012 Wrangler?

14K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Rich08809 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There is one that fits a 12. PanaVise. Go to their website and search by vehicle model. I bought mine from Amazon.

I'm not sure about that one. On my phone or I would help more with a link.

#12 ·
I ordered a panavise mount and a proclip holder, going to do some minor mods and get them to work together.

I like the mounting area of the panavise much better, but proclip offers a passthrough holder that works with the otterbox case (which is exactly what I am after).

I'll post pics when it all arrives.

#14 ·
I ordered a panavise mount and a proclip holder, going to do some minor mods and get them to work together.

I like the mounting area of the panavise much better, but proclip offers a passthrough holder that works with the otterbox case (which is exactly what I am after).
Is this the Panavise InDash which mounts to the right side of the radio?

Does anyone know if this works with after market radio mounts? Specifically I have the Pioneer AVH-P4400BH.

Thanks!

-Don

#13 ·
With the proclip you have to get both the mount and the clip. I got:
854548 ProClip Center Mount & 511165 Adjustable Holder with Tilt Swivel Apple iPhone 4 / 4S used with a Case - cuz that's what I have!

I use the iphone & my mapquest app for navigation & it works great. I had the aux cable & the charger already so i didn't need that with the proclip, there are a couple different versions you'll see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.