Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently running about 2.5" of lift with OME springs (with 1" BL) and all stock control arms and track bars other than an OME rear track bar relocation bracket. I just acquired an Iron Rock Adjustable Rear Track Bar because my rear axle is a little off-center even with the track bar relocation bracket. Should I remove the relocation bracket to best utilize the new adjustable rear track bar? My concern with this is a steeper track bar angle which will cause more lateral axle movement through the rear suspension travel. However, I like the idea of removing the relocation bracket to reduce the leverage put on the factory axle-end track bar bracketry. Give up all that wisdom....

·
Registered
404 Posts
The rear track bar should be level at ride height. Leave the bracket in if keeps the track bar level.

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
I am currently running about 2.5" of lift with OME springs (with 1" BL) and all stock control arms and track bars other than an OME rear track bar relocation bracket. I just acquired an Iron Rock Adjustable Rear Track Bar because my rear axle is a little off-center even with the track bar relocation bracket. Should I remove the relocation bracket to best utilize the new adjustable rear track bar? My concern with this is a steeper track bar angle which will cause more lateral axle movement through the rear suspension travel. However, I like the idea of removing the relocation bracket to reduce the leverage put on the factory axle-end track bar bracketry. Give up all that wisdom....
make sure you check full bump and beware of track bar vs frame clearance issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts