Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a set of Ironman All Country M/T tires in 35x12.50x17 for my 2017 Rubicon Unlimited. So far, I've only got approximately 500 miles on them, but here's my initial impression. They are a 10 ply MT tire and look great. They are actually surprisingly quiet for a MT, (only slightly more noise over the stock 32" BFG's). Best of all,... they are almost 1/2 the price of some of the big name MT tires. I know several who will only run the big name tires, but a couple of local Jeep dealers had been using these for a while and had good reports, so I figured i'd give them a try. I'll do my best to add periodic mileage updates on these. I haven't had a chance to do a "chalk test" yet but after trying out a few different pressure settings they ride really good at 30psi.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just ordered some too for my wife's 2017 JKUR. I'll be running mine on stock Rubi wheels so we shall see how they do. Pretty crazy to get all 5 purchased an installed for under a grand. I'll keep an eye on this post to see how yours come along.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just ordered some too for my wife's 2017 JKUR. I'll be running mine on stock Rubi wheels so we shall see how they do. Pretty crazy to get all 5 purchased an installed for under a grand. I'll keep an eye on this post to see how yours come along.

I've been told to keep them rotated or they will cup and really start to howl,

·
Registered
116 Posts
Let us know how these work out for you. The price is appealing. I just wish they made a 37x13.50-17.
You can get them in 37x12.50/17 ($182 on TireBuyer), but I've heard mixed reviews on the 37s. I think I'm going to run the 35s on my '09 JKU with a set on 16" steelies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts