Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a warn M8000 for $475 online, is this a good price? Can any forum vendor beat or match this?

·
Registered
491 Posts
If new, yea awesome find.
Troy

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, NIB. I just purchased a badlands 12k and the warn vr caught my eye but then found the M8000 for the same price as the vr8000.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Amazing price, buy it now.

A couple years ago I sold the one I had used on my TJ for years and got $400 for it. I could have asked for more as I got a ton of calls at that price. It is not Warn's fastest winch, but take care of it and it will be bulletproof. They hold their value well because of their performance, value, and ease of mounting on a variety of vehicles because of the low profile.

·
Registered
254 Posts
where did you find this price?

·
Registered
503 Posts
They jacked the prices up when the VR series came out. I remember when I bought mine back in 04/05 and it was that price. Would love to get one for $475. Where did you find this?

·
Registered
532 Posts
VERY good price... if you can find one for that I wouldn't be asking... I'd be owning it. Even if I didn't need one. $475 is used pricing... or 10 years ago pricing. I'm skeptical that someone is selling new ones for that.

·
Registered
491 Posts
My local shop sold me a M8000 for $700 with synthetic line and a Poison Spyder hause. I was looking to buy a vr, but saw this one in a box on the floor. Asked them to give me a great price on this one and I bought it.
Troy
Btw, absolutely love the M8000!

·
Registered
503 Posts
are the warranties good if bought on ebay?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
No not really--you can get it cheaper on E-bay. I just saw one brand new in the box with free shipping, buy it now for $471. So that is delivered to your door

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought that winch the other day. I am curious if I will get the warranty and medical kit of I send in for it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts