Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just scored 5W30 Mobile 1 Synthetic Oil at $29.99/case of 6 quarts at my local Costco. I've never seen it anywhere near that cheap! I don't know how widespread this sale is but, I stocked up, and others might want to check it out! :thumb:

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D Thats a good deal, but

Here in Nevada, where my jeep lives --it's too far to Costco, so I get 5qt bottles of Mobile one, 5w-30 for $27 bucks at Wal mart-

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Same here Jimbo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
$5 is a great deal for M1. I buy the 5 quart jugs at WalMart also. Buy 2 jugs the first time then have 4 more changes buying 1 jug before I have to buy 2 jugs again.

·
Insert something witty...
596 Posts
Yep, that's a great deal.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I was just looking at local CostCo & it 5w30 Mobile 1 was just over $36/12. The price at Wilco for their version of 'blended synthetic' 5w20 was around $4.50/qt...I forget what they call theirs.

I'm having trouble finding a deal on 5w20 synthetic for any decent price, so still with old standard style 5w20 at $37/12 quart case.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oops! I just looked at my receipt, and lo-and-behold, I was wrong about the price of the oil....

It was $26.99 for 6 quarts ($10 off Costco's regular price) which means it was just $4.50/quart. Glad I stocked up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts