Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have been trying to find the right jeep for a long while now. I believe that I have found it! I am just curious is this setup is a good idea for a DD, before I go on, I am not concerned with the gas mileage as I know its going to be horrendous. Anyway, it is a 2004 Wrangler with the Rubicon Express extreme duty long arm lift kit 5.5" he is running 35's and had the work done at a 4x4 shop and has all the receipts aswell. I am unaware if he swapped to a D44 or regeared, but am going to ask him tonight. anyway im just wondering how many people daily drive their lifted TJ. It looks extremely clean and I believe he did everything right.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks nice lots of extras. If you are able make an appt. at a Jeep dealer to throw it up on a lift. I did that with mine last summer. $75 for piece of mind. As far as mpg, mine is a 2006 with a 4" lift and 33s, get 15 mpg with a stick.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeah it was! Just stick to your guns and stick with what you want, don't settle and be prepared to walk away from crap.

This one, if it checks out, seems to be a good find. Give the underbody a detailed look over as the others say.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts