Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
need pictures of the coils. Is the tub raised off the frame for a body lift? Those look way too stuffed in there to be safe.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
need pictures of the coils. Is the tub raised off the frame for a body lift? Those look way too stuffed in there to be safe.
I'll get pics of the coils asap..I play to get a Zone 4.25 in lift asap. Is it possible to run 33"s the way they are without any sort of lift?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Turn the wheels to the left or right all the way and take another picture of the entire coil by crouching by the corner of the front fender. That is a very good angle to see the suspension. I cannot tell anything from the current pictures other than those things are stuffed under there pretty tight :p Nice jeep! Also check for a body lift!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your pictures so far have been basically useless. posting pictures that actually show suspension components will yield better responses. but based on the terrible pictures you've provided so far, it looks like the PO jammed some big tires on without any knowledge of suspension, or what makes things work.
I will get better pictures as soon as possible. Thank you for the (negative) input.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Turn the wheels to the left or right all the way and take another picture of the entire coil by crouching by the corner of the front fender. That is a very good angle to see the suspension. I cannot tell anything from the current pictures other than those things are stuffed under there pretty tight :p Nice jeep! Also check for a body lift!
thank you. I will do so asap.

·
Registered
10,020 Posts
your pictures so far have been basically useless. posting pictures that actually show suspension components will yield better responses. but based on the terrible pictures you've provided so far, it looks like the PO jammed some big tires on without any knowledge of suspension, or what makes things work.
This X 1000.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts