Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it time to get Naked yet? Those that can keep their Jeep naked year round are lucky. Here in Iowa, we just had a 60 degree day and all it does is make me want to strip the Jeep!! When I retire I may have to move south.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
I've been topless for the last 3 months. Very little rain this winter in central Texas & I don't mind riding topless when temps are in the 30's. That's cool for here.

I'm guessing you have a little more time to go before you can comfortably go naked. Soon though, real soon.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
High 60s here today and over 70 tomorrow. This afternoons project is to swap out the hard top with the soft top. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Same here in Dallas haven't had the top on for 10 days. If it is going to be sunny and at least 60 the jeep is naked!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
The weather here has been great lately. I just need to find a place to store my top while it's off.
Hey @jamant12 are you much of a craftsman? And do you have a spot in your yard you've always thought a pergola or hammock would be nice? I might have your solution..

Joe

·
Registered
17 Posts
Norm807. Just over the river in Nebraska, was able to go with freedom tops off with a little assist from the heater. Bring on spring already!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
I like to get my Jeep naked for as long as I can for a good stretch. Here in San Antonio it's looking like 2 or 3 more weeks and it's coming off.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Norm807. Just over the river in Nebraska, was able to go with freedom tops off with a little assist from the heater. Bring on spring already!!
My wife is from there. Lincoln area.

We almost pulled the freedom tops today, but the mud was calling and I didn't want to clean the inside..

1 - 20 of 56 Posts