Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's like omniprescent in all kind of threads...

Hi Jerry

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Yes, Jerry is one of the few Wrangler gurus around here :thumb:

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Yes, he has lots of hands-on experience and is trusted.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I've been at this for 6+ months and I can say with confidence that I know as much if not more than him.

:funnypost:

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
The other thing I appreciate about Jerry is that he shares his knowledge "respectfully". There are lots of guys out there with his knowledge but tend to come across as f'n a-holes. I appreciate his patience with all the WF newbies.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The other thing I appreciate about Jerry is that he shares his knowledge "respectfully". There are lots of guys out there with his knowledge but tend to come across as f'n a-holes. I appreciate his patience with all the WF newbies.
Excellent thing to point out

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Amen to that !!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Showing your ass is an art form. I put a lot of work into exhibiting mine.

I start with a strict regimen of eating more fiber than a mule.

Someday I hope to go be in the mooning hall of fame.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just because someone has a smartphone does not quality for "know-it-all" status. Jerry B is a throwback. He knows just about most things TJ because he has learned from experience. While this may piss some off, I find it refreshing to be able to count on advice and insights that not only can help me out in working on my Jeep but actually teach me something at the same time. Brilliant!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
When Jerry types I read no matter what the subject.
+2

Is Jerry a Wrangler Know-it-all? No, but he has forgotten more about Jeeps than most of us will ever know. And if you post something and he disagrees with you, when you check, he has a nasty habit of being right.

With his number of posts, he either doesn't work or doesn't sleep or maybe doesn't do either of those things. Then again, he could be the WF version of the IBM Watson and is just pretending to be a live human.

Reactions: Jeepn808

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
He has much experience, good judgment, and he is a gentleman.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I've been at this for 6+ months and I can say with confidence that I know as much if not more than him.

:funnypost:
Jerry has over 43,000 posts under his belt. And that's just on this board. He regularly posts on at least two other boards that I frequent.
If you can help, feel free to jump in and share your knowledge, too. We'll all be waiting.

·
Registered
591 Posts
27 years of dealing in Jeep mechanical matters and I feel like a rookie when I speak with him. Yes. He is omnipresent.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.