Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..getting my new Jeep today and have a basic question. Is my Jeep lifted or just new shocks?

When I asked the dealer he said no the Jeep was not lifted but when I looked underneath I noticed it had TeraFlex 9550 w/ Green Springs.

Is there a standard measurement from the top of tire to bottom fender?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hi all..getting my new Jeep today and have a basic question. Is my Jeep lifted or just new shocks?

When I asked the dealer he said no the Jeep was not lifted but when I looked underneath I noticed it had TeraFlex 9550 w/ Green Springs.

Is there a standard measurement from the top of tire to bottom fender?

Thanks
Based on the pictures it looks like a 2.5" spring lift. Most likely Teraflex given the shocks. Check out the other suspension components to see what else has been changed.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Look for bump stop blocks on the bottom rear pads of the rear axle. The picture appears to show bump stop extension on your front bumpstops. I just installed a teraflex 2.5" 4 door lift on my neighbor's unlimited.

Look for these parts:

https://teraflex.com/shop_items/528ffa7fead962f416e72d47

The rear axle trackbar relocation bracket, bump stops, shocks, and swaybar end link changes are the most obvious.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Brand new, or new to you?
If it's brand new check the window sticker, I doubt the dealership is going to give away a lift kit.

on edit: From the fender/tire gap it looks lifted to me.

·
Super Moderator
15,033 Posts
I do not see the standard TF bump stops in the front. Does it have a rear track bar bracket on either frame or axle side? My initial guess is TF performance leveling kit, but it doesn't look all that level.

Picture of rear axle?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts