Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to order off a jeep vendor instead of carid.com for a set of mammoth type 88 wheels 15x8.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I actually can't even get an answer from their Facebook page. And when I called they said they will not provide me a discount code. Any other 15x8 rims similar to the mammoth type 88? Would like removable inserts so I can color match

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, sadly I called the number twice and never received a call back. Thinking of going to the tuff rims...are the center caps plastic on those as well?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yes, sadly I called the number twice and never received a call back. Thinking of going to the tuff rims...are the center caps plastic on those as well?

The center caps are plastic on every aftermarket wheel I've seen. I really hate the giant dually-looking center caps with a big ugly logo on them. I'm thinking about 3D printing some short plain ones.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes please do! And to be honest I like the mammoth type 88 more than then tuff t01 but I cant get a discount code and extreme terrains customer service has been miserable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts