Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from the online monthly subscription, is there a PDF of parts and/or service manual for the JK's? I'm primarily looking for a parts diagrams (with #'s), exploded views, etc. I'm not interested in one of those $20 Autozone Haynes manuals. Diagnosis and service manuals would be a plus.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Register here: Welcome to MORE

Punch in your VIN and it will show the parts specific to your Jeep. Includes exploded parts views. If you add parts to your cart, it will show the part numbers if you want to purchase elsewhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
I was wondering this too. but it only allows US citizens to register.
I live in Australia and looking for the 2012 parts list or service manual in PDF. Any one help me please
Steve

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Register here: Welcome to MORE

Punch in your VIN and it will show the parts specific to your Jeep. Includes exploded parts views. If you add parts to your cart, it will show the part numbers if you want to purchase elsewhere.
This is great. When registering you just have to find an "Active" dealer. Just add all of the ones that come up as an option. As you land one that is Active the system will let you in. :thumb:

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
This is great. When registering you just have to find an "Active" dealer. Just add all of the ones that come up as an option. As you land one that is Active the system will let you in. :thumb:
Glad you like it. I use it to help members on here find part numbers. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts