Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Recently picked up this used '16 sport JK and after a while started to notice it looks a bit higher than some other ones I see around ... just wondering if anyone could tell if it has a lift ? Or if my eyes are playing tricks..If we need better pics on flat ground I can get that at some point later today as well

Was also wondering if the tow package I have on there is Jeep or aftermarket , and if it would come with regeared 3.73 (without having to slide under)

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi all. Recently picked up this used '16 sport JK and after a while started to notice it looks a bit higher than some other ones I see around ... just wondering if anyone could tell if it has a lift ? Or if my eyes are playing tricks..If we need better pics on flat ground I can get that at some point later today as well Was also wondering if the tow package I have on there is Jeep or aftermarket , and if it would come with regeared 3.73 (without having to slide under)
I would say at least a two inch lift

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
you can see the spacer on top of the front coil. no way from looking what gears it has. you can plug the vin number in and get the build sheet that will tell you what all it came with.

Reactions: Wandell

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I'd say maybe a leveling kit. But the sway bar link in that pic look like OEM size.
Look at the springs. If they are OEM they will probably still have the tag with the size on it. Those tags tend to linger and stay in pretty good shape.
But I'm leaning towards leveling kit or st very least some spacers only but def not a full lift or even a full buget boost for that matter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Comparing it to pics of my 16 when I brought it home. Looks like maybe 2"/1" pucks. Definitely sits a little higher than mine did. I will look for a good side shot when I get home and upload a comparison.

Edited for poor typing skills.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts