Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a set of tj Hard doors for $750. Theyre out of state, and that price covers shipping too. They are used and have some minor scratches, but im probably going to have them painted anyways (I gave up on finding full doors in medium fern green since theyre pretty rare). They also have the panels in my interior color (camel, also kinda rare). Also, around what price can i expect to get for half doors in good condition with upper frames and sailcloth skins once I find a buyer?

·
Registered
314 Posts
If they're in good shape, fully intact, and working correctly internally that's about average for a set of full doors from what I've seen (without shipping).

I've seen them as low as $650 in less than great shape on ebay and as high as $900 immaculate. Plus shipping.

So $750 shipped looks like a good deal to me. The big selling points for me would be what shape the paint on the handles is in, are any door pin threads broken off, is the glass lining up correctly, and do the linkages inside work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm a newbie but I have been looking at full doors and that price looks reasonable, especially since it includes shipping.

rav

1 - 5 of 5 Posts