Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hell yes that would be a fine lift. The reason it does not cost as much is because you're not getting the quadratec name. In quality it is equal if not better IMO.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
From what I can see it's just an add a leaf kit with new shocks. So they add a leaf to the existing leaf packs which will stiffen up the ride and add some height and then replace the shocks.

The reason most other lift kits are in the $700 range is that they completely replace the leaf packs and add things like brake line extensions, new hardware and spring eyes, etc.

From my perspective you get what yo pay for....I'd save up a little longer and do it right with a full blown suspension lift.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
From what I can see it's just an add a leaf kit with new shocks. So they add a leaf to the existing leaf packs which will stiffen up the ride and add some height and then replace the shocks.

The reason most other lift kits are in the $700 range is that they completely replace the leaf packs and add things like brake line extensions, new hardware and spring eyes, etc.

From my perspective you get what yo pay for....I'd save up a little longer and do it right with a full blown suspension lift.

Good point. I was thinking all he wanted to do was clear the tires that are on there now. If you want to go bigger later save up like this guy said.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point. I was thinking all he wanted to do was clear the tires that are on there now. If you want to go bigger later save up like this guy said.
Actually thats all i want to do.I kinda just pull it out every now and then and just show it off in town.It only has 24,000 miles on it:flipoff: i dont do any offroading i just want it to clear!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts