Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
My stock 09 has that mesh.
I haven't really found a use for it except to hold trash. Keep receipts from flying out when the doors are off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figure I could put my phone in it.

Maybe mine does not have it because it is a manual?? not sure

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
My 2015 has it (6-speed manual) and I keep a tin of altoids in there as well as a parking lot hang for the office.

It's actually pretty hard to get anything in there... there are better places to put a pocket or pouch, IMHO. This is not a great place because of the transfer case shifter in 2H.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 15 with manual and mine has that. It's really hard to get into, adn almost invisible. So I keep my garage door opener in there.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I have it on my 15. Kinda useless, haha. I have some Jeep club business cards there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Holds a check book very well...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah anything in there and I tend to bump my knuckles on it going back into 2wd. My phone sits in a dash mount. Used to put my wallet there but now I put it in the dash tray. Put my garage door opener there at first but its tapered and kept wiggling away from me when i tried to push it. Now its in the b pillar. That sitch panel looks like a cool idea. Might look into that for bumper mounted lights. Looks like it doesnt extend too far to the side to catch my knuckles either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts