Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen this before diesel 3/4 ton JK.
I really like this.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
looks similar to an AEV Brute conversion on a 60's but the cab conversion is slightly different.
this one looks like it has more sheet metal behind the rear doors. maybe just the angles.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
looks similar to an AEV Brute conversion on a 60's but the cab conversion is slightly different.
this one looks like it has more sheet metal behind the rear doors. maybe just the angles.
It's not just the angle, the rear panel looks different. They probably reinforced it for the flat bed since the Brute has a full box around the bed.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I can't remember where I saw the build but it looks like the same as the one that they put a JK body on a truck frame. I want to say it was a dodge but I can't remember.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I can't remember where I saw the build but it looks like the same as the one that they put a JK body on a truck frame. I want to say it was a dodge but I can't remember.
If I was going to build something like that I'd use a truck frame that size and try to put a jk body on it. I'd think it would be stronger then chopping and extending it to get that length.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts