Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
I can answer that when I get home. I have the premium top window box at home. I am confident that box only contains the three windows.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Have you opened the box yet? If you feel the fabric does it feel like hard vinyl, or like a soft plush teddy bear? If it is soft it is the premium top.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you opened the box yet? If you feel the fabric does it feel like hard vinyl, or like a soft plush teddy bear? If it is soft it is the premium top.
I'm buying from someone and they haven't opened the boxes yet. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it from a 13 or 14? If not then it's standard.
guy says it's from a 13...I'm assuming he bought a 13 with dual tops and didn't want the soft top which would make it a premium. I tried goggling a few of the numbers on the box and came up with nothing, just looking for some confirmation before I see it in person.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Just sent you a private message and then I saw you are from Mass, so ignore the part the part where I include the time zone lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Standard vs. Premium: How can I tell? By Nuke83
How to tell if what you’re looking at is Premium or Standard OEM soft top:

The easiest way to tell is by looking at the inside of the tops.

The inside of the premium top is jet black and has a diamond pattern (similar to diamond plated flooring). The inside of the standard soft top is a grayish/white with a regular fabric looking pattern.

In the picture below, the standard soft top interior is on the top left and the premium soft top interior is bottom right. I have one of each and took the photos, so it is an accurate and real photo of each.
Attached Thumbnails

2014 JKU FE - 'Celticon' - Hydro Blue Pearl - Auto - 3.73 - Premium Soft Top - TeraFlex 2.5" Lift w/Rancho 9000xl Shocks - 15" MBTKO/33" DuraTracs - ACE Rock Sliders/Cargo Basket - Rampage Recovery Bumper
My build thread: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/st...on-407066.html

·
Registered
391 Posts
What he said

Premium is twill fabric with dark black material on the inside....

Standard is greyish white inside:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
514 Posts
The original poster is not in possession of soft top in question. All he has to go on is the stickers a seller sent him on the box because the seller does not want to break seal of soft top.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts