Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
5,505 Posts
Check with Quadtratec, looks like their site so they may have put their wheels in the pic :)

CassieAtBestop

I contacted bestop, said they had no info. my step dad really likes them. has anyone seen them or something similar to this wheel?
thanks in advance!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I loved those wheels. I always wanted a set for my CJ but they were a little out of my budget as a teen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you all !!!! hard part of finding them looks like there disconnected. summit only had one

·
Registered
691 Posts
thank you all !!!! hard part of finding them looks like there disconnected. summit only had one
The link was only to show the style/model of the wheel. I don't know what size (width) or back spacing you want, but it does appear that they were discontinued, so your best bet will be Google and eBay? They offered different widths, back spacing, and lug pattern, so it might take some searching to find the right set.
From Centerlines' web page, looks like the Auto Drag are gone too. Shame, those were my favorite wheels ever.
Good luck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Craigslist, offerup, letgo.

keep the search to "Centerline" as most people won't know the style name or number.

Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts