Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not exactly that, because you chose it didn't you. The question is - If you had your choice of a rainbow of colors what color would you choose?

I have a silver jeep, but there's this bright slimey green that I love. I'm partial to orange, too. Really orange, like my art studio. I like flashy colors I guess.

Anyone? Colors? Purple? Lavender? Sunburst yellow? Brown? Pink?

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Basic white with a black rag top!

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I looked for several months until I found green with a spice top.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I like the khaki metallic, but when i was buying my jeep the only other color they had that i like is the impact orange so yeah my jeep is impact orange.

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
I like green with the spice top. Green is my favorite color and it blends in with the woods without being camo. Both of my jeeps have been that color combination.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have the Khaki metallic which was my first choice

Reminds me of when I was in the Army,so my TJ has
an Army theme going on it.................................
VET license plates,Unit License frame,U.S. Army Tire Cover

My second choice would have been Flame Red,now if they
had a light blue color I would have gotten that.;)

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
I am pretty happy with the khaki metallic, but would have preferred the Aztec Orange that they used to make, that is my favorite color...

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have the same Khaki metallic. I like it a lot, but could totally do orange or red (non metallic) on my next Jeep. The paint on this one chips very easy.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have a silver one too, because they din't have an electric lime green one around when I was shopping for it, but another choice would be the 07 rescue green. That's a good looking color too.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I actually wanted solar yellow..
but ended up getting INCA GOLD..
and Im glad I did now..
love the colour.. especially when its clean and the suns really setting the metallic flakes off.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I love my black YJ

I call it "Grande *****" spanish for "big black"

·
Registered
139 Posts
I fell in love with Chilipeper Red when i first saw my jeep. When the light hits it at night it gets an orange to red fade, plus there arent to many on the road:D

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
im happy with the green color i got. i believe i got deep beryl green. its really nice. do like the impact orange though. and yellow and blue is nice too.

·
Registered
466 Posts
im happy with the black i dont really have a color preference when it comes to my cars my ford F-150 was arizona beige... enough said

·
Registered
541 Posts
I got Navy blue(or what ever color DC calls it). I love it! If I had to choose a new color it would be..... probally slime green cause it is rare.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Wanted red when I bought mine, but too impatient to wait for it to be ordered, so I took a Khaki metallic off the lot.

Future job: knock out a few rock dents and paint it a bright: "shocking" green :D

1 - 20 of 149 Posts