-SEAFFOOOAAAAMMMMMM EEEVVEERRYYTTHHIINNGGGGG
-exhaust/ intake
-weld/bolt D shakels to rear bumper
-reinforce rear 2"
-stereo
-PA
-CB
-antenna
-service rear diff. (anyone wanna help?)
-KC slims 100W day&fog
-fuel filter (fuel system cleaning?
-winch up front (not sure what size to look at)
-skids? which

hell and much more I can't think about right now

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
X2 ! Although I keep it out of the sand and mud. Bad for it.

You'd prob be OK with an 8K winch and I don't know much about square heads :D but I have Savvy, Currie and Skid Row skids on my rig.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Side armor seen in the last pic will be put on today. Now I just need to figure out my exhaust set up. I'm used to trucks and had a super 88 on my f150.

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Sweet looking Jeep! I love my Xenon's. When I flopped my Jeep, the rear driver flare got dented in. 2 hours later, it popped right back out due to the heat from the sun. Can't really even tell I flopped except for a small character mark on the side of the windshield. Rock Hard roll cage did it's job :)

Can't wait to go wheelin' with ya!

See ya on base!

Lorie :wavey:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nice looking jeep. Looking forward to wheeling with you. White looks good covered in Mud, ask IH8RDS. We have videos of a great day wheeling when she took a mud bath...

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I H8RDS said:
At least 9 hours. Never again. It's bad for the Jeep and it's not worth the clean up. :cool: I'll stick to the rocks!
I don't mind Pismo, but that's only because of the special car wash that blasts the undercarriage clean right on the main drag when you leave the beach. But mud, oh hell no. Never again, even though I was the first one through last time. Lol

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
They've roped off so much of Pismo at this point, it's always ridiculously crowded. Dangerous b/c the ATVs are careless with their speed, and everyone just seems to assume there's nobody on the other side of whatever dune they're on. Top that with the sand wearing down/eating jeep parts, I'll pass. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.