Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the pics I just got from dad after he swung by my buddys shop today!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ROCKERS GO UP TOMORROW!

Still a bunch to do.

-SEAFFOOOAAAAMMMMMM EEEVVEERRYYTTHHIINNGGGGG
-exhaust/ intake
-weld/bolt D shakels to rear bumper
-reinforce rear 2"
-stereo
-PA
-CB
-antenna
-service rear diff. (anyone wanna help?)
-KC slims 100W day&fog
-fuel filter (fuel system cleaning?
-winch up front (not sure what size to look at)
-skids? which

hell and much more I can't think about right now

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
Lookin really good. Your going to like wheeling here. Everything from the desert to the dunes and mountains in-between.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
X2 ! Although I keep it out of the sand and mud. Bad for it.

You'd prob be OK with an 8K winch and I don't know much about square heads :D but I have Savvy, Currie and Skid Row skids on my rig.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Side armor seen in the last pic will be put on today. Now I just need to figure out my exhaust set up. I'm used to trucks and had a super 88 on my f150.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also had a couple cracks in the stock 21 year old manifold. Had to replace that today.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just landed in Cali last night. Haven't been off base yet hoping my buddy will take me. I can't wait to have my jeep out here.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Sweet looking Jeep! I love my Xenon's. When I flopped my Jeep, the rear driver flare got dented in. 2 hours later, it popped right back out due to the heat from the sun. Can't really even tell I flopped except for a small character mark on the side of the windshield. Rock Hard roll cage did it's job :)

Can't wait to go wheelin' with ya!

See ya on base!

Lorie :wavey:

·
Knows a couple things...
49,638 Posts
NICE YJ, you're not too excited about it are you haha! :D Can't wait to see it out on the trail, get 'er done!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice looking jeep. Looking forward to wheeling with you. White looks good covered in Mud, ask IH8RDS. We have videos of a great day wheeling when she took a mud bath...

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Nice looking jeep. Looking forward to wheeling with you. White looks good covered in Mud, ask IH8RDS. We have videos of a great day wheeling when she took a mud bath...
Yea, No More of that. Once every 10 years is good.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I H8RDS said:
At least 9 hours. Never again. It's bad for the Jeep and it's not worth the clean up. :cool: I'll stick to the rocks!
I don't mind Pismo, but that's only because of the special car wash that blasts the undercarriage clean right on the main drag when you leave the beach. But mud, oh hell no. Never again, even though I was the first one through last time. Lol

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
They've roped off so much of Pismo at this point, it's always ridiculously crowded. Dangerous b/c the ATVs are careless with their speed, and everyone just seems to assume there's nobody on the other side of whatever dune they're on. Top that with the sand wearing down/eating jeep parts, I'll pass. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts