Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow! And I just looked yesterday morning and nothing yet. Looks much better than the 2012 site. I complained about it to Jeep, how crappy it was compared to the U.S. site. =P OK, still pretty crappy, but at least it's updated now.

Also it looks like premium soft top is a $300 option on the sport S package, even with or without dual top group. Side airbags are not an option on the build your own like last year, completely missing. Side steps for sport S are still only $200.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The site is well designed but rife with pictures of 2012s. Kills me though that the Sahara tires are said to have "satin carbon painted centres", with pictures of black inserts under model.

·
Registered
167 Posts
No more option for the rubicon suspensions and tires on the Sport S...???

I have the one with that package and is great.... Deterred me from getting a Rubicon in the first place

·
Registered
265 Posts
wranglers get 30mpg in Canada?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
wranglers get 30mpg in Canada?

Yes the U.S gallon is not the same size as the Canadian or imperial gallon.

When I originally saw the U.S mpg's for the Wrangler I almost said forget it until I realized it was American, it would have been worse than my Hemi C...lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes the U.S gallon is not the same size as the Canadian or imperial gallon.

When I originally saw the U.S mpg's for the Wrangler I almost said forget it until I realized it was American, it would have been worse than my Hemi C...lol
I'm sorry sir, you are incorrect. We don't have any kind of gallons. Our volume is calculated in liters. You can see this just before the brackets. The MPG shown is for US folk, and simply just the Jeep manufacturer lying through their teeth.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Canada is obligated to use the litre and litres per 100 kilometers for advertising mileage and it is also legal to advertise a secondary mileage figure using miles per gallon. Thing is the 'Canadian' imperial gallon =*4.546*litres, where the US gallon = 3.79 litres. Still not realistic to expect 9.3 l/100 km imo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts