Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I hate to say it but I sold my jeep today and am getting a truck again. With my newer business along with my full time job, I have to almost always haul trailers and various tools around. I tried like hell to not get rid of it but its not working for me any more. I love the jeep community and they passion you all have for your rides. Thanks for all the info I received from everyone on here. So long, Rob.
Ps , I've got some end caps for a rugged ride front bumper, the ones that cover out across the tire and a aev procal kit if anyone is interested. They buyer was going to regear my jeep and said he didn't want the pro cal so I set it back to stock. if anyone is interested let me know.
Hopefully sometime I'll have the privilege to join the jeep community again

·
Registered
69 Posts
Once you get Jeep in your blood....you will always want a Jeep and its easy to get back into it!

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Sorry to see you go. The jeep fun will follow you always, maybe you'll get another at some point. :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've been there myself, sold my Jeep and drove the truck for a while. Jeeps are the Meth of automobiles. Addicting as hell, hard to get rid of, and drain all of your money. Or maybe they're more like a good woman, addicting has hell, always better when topless, and drain all of your money.

You'll be back.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been there myself, sold my Jeep and drove the truck for a while. Jeeps are the Meth of automobiles. Addicting as hell, hard to get rid of, and drain all of your money. Or maybe they're more like a good woman, addicting has hell, always better when topless, and drain all of your money.

You'll be back.
Lol its only a matter of time I'm sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts