Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the interior. Nothing fancy. If it gets dirty just wipe it down and I like the fact that its more rough looking!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I like that they are cheap.

·
Registered
483 Posts
they look mean compared to a jk i follow a 40k 13 rubi on 35's and i only have 7k in mine

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
whats not to love about a yj,,square headlights,wipers up on the windsheild,good ole steel body only plastic is on the front bumper cover, leafs springs and wheeling on 3 tires, gas filler in the back,first wrangler ever made and really the last of a trure wrangler, has great boxy look, the grill with its arched desgin and plain old simplicty , etc.etc. need i say more..-if i left anything out please add too....

·
Registered
204 Posts
I actually like that it is two inches lower and two inches wider than my ol' CJ7. It actually feels like you're turning through corners instead of just hanging on for dear life. I miss the 304ci power but the weight distribution and balance are so much better.

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey!

Coming from owning classic Jeeps before.....

Of my YJ I really love the fuel injection and the stronger frame.....

No, the squares have not grown on me like they said......but they're ....mmm.....'ok' I guess......Its a Jeep, performs like one, and gives me the 'open air' fun I like so I'm happy...

Still miss V8 power and the sound of duals on flowmasters though.......jajajja...but anyway the reliability, injection and fact that I know the 4.o pretty well makes it ok......

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Simple to work on, not much to them.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
More reliable than the old CJs, but still has the simple characteristics of a CJ. After all, you can swap a YJ tub into a CJ with little modification and swap the front clip of a CJ to a YJ with some slight mods...what other Wrangler can do that without extensive fabbing?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Easy to fix and mod are why I like the wranglers. I got a YJ as I wanted the newest one I could get without having ODBII as I hate the Illinois air team and emissions, so I got a 95. My buddy also has a YJ so that was cool too.

·
Registered
246 Posts
if you need to fix something in the dash.. you dont have to take the ENTIRE dash apart like later model wranglers... just the section you need to work on....

1 - 20 of 192 Posts