Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all , I'm starting to think I may have jumped the gun to quickly in getting new wheels and tires. Here my 2008 sahara jku with a rancho 2" sport lift.

The stock wheels have toyo open counrty MTS 35x12.5x18 and the fuel rims have 315x70x17 mickys. They are the same height ..

Chime in , I still have both sets..

Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
The trophy's look good, but I am a fan of the stock wheels. I about to do a lift on my new hard rock and I will keep my factory wheels..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when I bought the jeep , my plan all along was to keep the stock wheel look. The only set of aftermarket wheels I really liked were the fuel trophys.. Well, what do you know 20 mins from my house I found this setup in like new condition. Now that they are mounted I'm thinking that they look a little dark. The fuels definitely look more "offload" but I was happy with the "stock", up class look. I guess this is a hell of problem to have which set of $2k+ tires and wheels I should put on my jeep... unfortunately I need to sell one of these sets before my wife has me living out of the jeep..

·
Registered
90 Posts
I like the setup in the 1st pic more so than the stock setup.

·
Registered
554 Posts
i like the stock look better and you allways can paint them black if you want.

i use to have the same setup as you with the rancho 2" sport lift but i have BF MT 35's it rubs everywhere even in the city if you put something a little hevy in the trunk it will rub the rear fenders if you hit a bump.

i went for 3.5 RE with correction brackets and i love it now.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts