Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hope these are the 4190 special order units. Might as well get the bugs out in the display / collector none driven units first.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Those are pre spec . Only a few of those got built.

The launch has all black wheels , colored top and fenders .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
They have been building customer vehicles for a week or two already, not sure when they started shipping, but customer production has been going on for a bit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's interesting. Nothing in NJ yet, that I have seen. Hearing the Launch Edition isn't being shipped until June. That's absurd. I may cancel the LE order and just get a Rubi if they're being shipped sooner.

·
Premium Member
16,893 Posts
My local dealer has a White Rubicon inbound ($61k) Whew White with the Black Top looks like an old Dude with a really bad hair piece.

I'd Have to get All Black.....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
On my way to work yesterday morning I saw a white JT at Cherry Hill Dodge, Jeep. Not a Rubi, not sure of the model, didn't stop. It looked bigger than I thought it would be. Gonna take a ride out there tomorrow morning and check it out.

Checking my dealer's website they have two enroute. Both Rubi's, one white, one black. Both $61,373.00. Yikes.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Two Rubi JT's at my dealer now. Stopped and took a quick look. 62.5K. Nice looking rig. Had fox shocks, color matching top and fenders. Bed is too small though. This pretty much sealed the deal for me. Not a chance. Oh well.

Reactions: baldguy

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm gunna bet these are going to sit on the lots for 61K for a looonggggg time....that IMO is outrageous for a Jeep J model.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Naw. They know the market, they’ll sell. Probably within a month or two at the most they will sell.

·
Registered
10,253 Posts
Naw. They know the market, they’ll sell. Probably within a month or two at the most they will sell.
What happened to all those dudes who drooled over the idea of a Wrangler pickup, and promised to buy one no matter what? :huglove:

·
Registered
325 Posts
What happened to all those dudes who drooled over the idea of a Wrangler pickup, and promised to buy one no matter what? :huglove:
They all said no way once they figured out how much it was going to cost...lol. Glad I never said I would get one no matter what. I would never pay anywhere near that for a Jeep Wrangler model, but hey, there are those that will. I'm still going to say they will never sell at that price, they wll need to drop to the 50-55 range.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yeah, the early pics and then seeing it at the Los Angeles Auto Show turned me off.
I am impressed with all the tech and the truck itself, but I wanted it a little different. I know there is no market for two door trucks but that is more to my liking.

The top picture would be over the top awesome. They'd fly off the dealer lots. My guess is the current JT will fly off as well assuming the prices come down a bit.

At my local dealer you can get a brandy new JLU Sport S with the 4 banger turbo, automatic trans with a hard top for a tad above 33K.

Price has come way down on the JL's.

Reactions: bill61

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The top picture would be over the top awesome. They'd fly off the dealer lots. My guess is the current JT will fly off as well assuming the prices come down a bit.

At my local dealer you can get a brandy new JLU Sport S with the 4 banger turbo, automatic trans with a hard top for a tad above 33K.

Price has come way down on the JL's.

I agree that the price is a bit high, but you do get quite a lot. I saw it again yesterday and it just gets more impressive each time I check it out. I think you get more than any other truck for sure.
As an overlanding vehicle I think it is perfect. Put a rack up top, add a tent, and still have room for gear annnd have a vehicle that will get you there.
Uh oh, I think I’m talking myself into a new Rubicon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts