Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning out my Jeep today & noticed 2 things that I never noticed before.....first, if you reserve the cargo mat, it has JEEP on the reverse side in rubber. Second & what I thought was really cool.....look inside your cupholder & there's a little jeep front end in between the 2 cup areas....too cute :) I've had my Jeep for almost a year now (May 21st) & never saw these things before. Please don't tell me I'm the only one that hasn't noticed these, lol. And yes, I do know about the little Jeep on the windshield, but had to show it to a friend that has a 4 door as he never noticed it before.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I didn't know about the cup holder jeep and I have been cleaning this area out for months. I am out of town and can't check to see if I have one!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Janice, I'm 99% sure all the 2014s have the jeep in the cup holders. :)

Hey Lady... Which jeep in the windshield did you show him? Did you know there are two?

·
Registered
67 Posts
the '13 has them as well
if you look at your sun visor arms, you'll see some arrows indicating you can slide the visors towards the center of the jeep to block the sun

·
Registered
760 Posts
2012 cup holder

:dance:HI, went out and checked my jeep jk-s, 2 door, looked for the little
jeep in the cup holder, it's not on the 2012, the good news I now have
a great reason to buy a 2015 Jeep!:iamhappy::wavey:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Okay what are the hook type looking thingys on the backside of the center console. Talking in the backseat area, if you were to sit in the backseat on the back of the center console there are a couple of hooks sort of things there.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Janice, I'm 99% sure all the 2014s have the jeep in the cup holders. :)

Hey Lady... Which jeep in the windshield did you show him? Did you know there are two?
Star, I showed him the little one on the passenger side at the bottom of the window....you should have seen me when I first found it myself....I was like a little kid happy with getting a new toy, lol. He knew about the large one above the rear view mirror....is that the other one you're referring to?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
My wife got all excited when she noticed the little Jeeps on my Rubi wheels. I noticed the Jeep logo on the rubber side of the cargo mat after I ordered a Weathertech liner. I could have save a few bucks.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Okay what are the hook type looking thingys on the backside of the center console. Talking in the backseat area, if you were to sit in the backseat on the back of the center console there are a couple of hooks sort of things there.
The only thing I can think of there are the window controls. Do you have manual windows? Maybe they put grocery hooks there in place of the window controls?

Star, I showed him the little one on the passenger side at the bottom of the window....you should have seen me when I first found it myself....I was like a little kid happy with getting a new toy, lol. He knew about the large one above the rear view mirror....is that the other one you're referring to?
Yes, that was it. :)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
They are used for power windows in the unlimited. It appears you have a 2 dr. They don't do diddly squat for you. :D

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
They are used for power windows in the unlimited. It appears you have a 2 dr. They don't do diddly squat for you. :D
Ah, two door!!! I didn't catch that!

Thanks for the assist! :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
There is the Jeep logo under the spare tire in the bumper well on the Hard Rock bumpers...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts