Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been driving a jeep since 2014 when I bought my first wrangler. Now I have a Hard Rock Rubicon and the way I see it is that a Jeep make life worth living because I doesn't matter what your doing you always want to hurry up and finish whatever it is so you can get back in your Jeep!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I agree. At work, all I can think about is getting back in my Hard Rock and getting away somewhere.

Some people see theropists , I drive my Jeep.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I guess I can't break up the party, because I have had mine for 10k miles now, and I feel the same way man. STILL looking forward to getting off work not just to go home, but FIRST to just get in my jeep and grin.

Yeah, it's just a vehicle, but damnit... it's awesome.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm trying to give the same if not more attention to the wife as I give to the Rubicon. It's really hard because I don't want to make the Rubicon jealous, or did I say that wrong. I'm confused I guess I'll go watch a movie in the Rubicon on the 430N Alpine System for time out.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got my first one in 2014 and now I have a hard rock too. And tese 12-14 hour shifts are long when all you can think of is dropping the top and taking off. I wonder if I can sneak out and drop the top..............

·
Registered
817 Posts
I've ridden motorcycles for almost 50 years. Of all the one's I've had, the Suzuki 650 VeeStrom made me grin every time I rode it.

Same thing with my JK !

It's good for the soul.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I've ridden motorcycles for almost 50 years. Of all the one's I've had, the Suzuki 650 VeeStrom made me grin every time I rode it.

Same thing with my JK !

It's good for the soul.
I ride bikes too and I know exactly what you mean! I had my doors and top off a few weeks ago, reminded me of being on the bike because all I wanted to do was stretch my left leg out like it was on a foot peg! I will have to get a pair of those for the Jeep. They just slip in the lower door barrel hinge!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Totally agree! Still smiling after 8 months of ownership! And it's nice to see all the other colors and incarnations of wranglers on the road not to mention the "jeep wave"

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have that same feeling. Always loved hopping on the bike and cruising in the open air.

As my family has grown, (3 kids) I've moved away from motorcycles in search of something else we can enjoy as a family.

500 miles in, this Wrangler (my first) is able to fill the void. Can't wait to get the top off!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
A few weeks ago I had to go on a work trip. For certain distances, company requires a rental vehicle rather than paying mileage. For some reason, Enterprise gave me a Yukon. It was nice. But soooooooooooooooooo boring! I couldn't wait to get back to my Bear. I actually hugged her when I got back to office's parking lot!!

There's not a day that goes by without Bear making me smile!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Bought my first ever Jeep about two months ago (2013 JK). Changed my life. Can't believe it took me so long. Can't wait to get in it every day, any chance I can get. Want to put at least 300k on it - only 270k to go!

I'm thankful that my husband loves it, too. He only gets jealous every now and again. I'm already trying to talk him into getting one for him - then we can go Jeep together! Why have one when you can have two? Wish me luck.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts