Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody knows folded back tops take up a lot of trunk space. Well I used bungee cords and wrapped them around the top then into the tie down loops and it compressed my top to about half its size. This won't give you all the trunk space, but if you're like me and don't have a back seat, it gets annoying when the top takes up half the back/bed. I know they make things for this but bungee cords are also like a dollar a piece. I'll include pictures but I can only do one at a time because the app keeps messing up.
image-2747644449.jpg

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I wrap a couple of velcro strips on me when the top is down.
I used to do the same thing. I got some velcro strips from Home Depot. I also do that with the rear seat belts when the top is off and not in use. It keeps them from flapping.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I know that sound from the back seat. Can't say I like it much, so thanks for the idea of a Velcro strap.

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,431 Posts
Yup, good idea. I do this with a couple of industrial velcro straps. Makes for a smaller bundle and keeps things from flapping about. I do the same with the rear seat belts, since the rear seat lives in the garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts