Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is the Jeep Community more alive than any other group of car/truck/suv drivers of today. Is it because you can do more with the Jeep or the Jeep brings out the true personality in everyone. Is it that the Jeep is fun and brings out the inner child. What is it? Heres an example.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Are those tractor tires on your Jeep?

And yes I've noticed this too, mustang and corvette followers have passion but it get boring staring at them in a parking lot.

Go out and rub some dirt on it.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
he wishes he had a jeep...

the jeep community is great..

except me and my friends had a 'rival' jeep group back in kokomo.. actually funny story.. my ex use to cheat on me with their 'club leader'.. damn xj'rs thought that xjs were better than wranglers.. what a joke

fun part was watchin him try and pull my buddies f250 out of a ditch for 20 minutes.. strapped my jeep up to it and had him out in 1 try.. just smirked at the kid and left my ex stuck out in the field she was in, she tried gettin my buddies f250 out too and burried her jeep

the best part of it was my buddy drew called me to get him unstuck.. when i finally got there i found out my ex and the kid were drivin by and decided to help out drew.. when i got there drew was like let a real jeep pull me out (hes been in my jeep countless times) but i couldnt resist watchin the kid try to get drew out lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha that sounds great i wonder how he felt

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think its the fact the Jeep is so versatile. You can do any thing you want to it. Make it climb rocks, play in the mud, you can get places to camp that others cant, or just drive it on the beach. Plus they just look cool and you cant wash out the inside of a Corvette with a water hose. (well you can but I wouldn't recommend it)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts