Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a treatment program for Jeep Upgrade, Modification and Plasti-dip syndrome? J.U.M.P Syndrome is taking over my life. I didn't know it was going to get this bad. I thought hey, I will buy a Jeep JKU. It will be a great daily driver, its kind of cool and I can take the top off and run up the canyon once in a while. I can hit a few trails and see things I haven't seen before. NBD right? Now I find out my tires aren't big enough, I need lockers, bumpers, stronger axles, gears, the headlights suck so I NEED to get new ones of those. I probably need a light bar in case I am stuck in the desert at night and/or need to mark a landing strip for a 747. And what about rock lights or rear facing lights? I am pretty sure that a Hi-Lift jack tattoo would look good running up and down my calf. My daughter needs braces but an Atlas II would give me a better crawl ratio. My kids ARE getting tired of Ramen noodles. My wife says we need to get the washer fixed because the she is tired of doing laundry by hand in the bathtub. My dog is getting skinny. Does anyone know of a good deal on a new front drive shaft? Friction modifier in gear oil is starting to smell good to me. I think I can quit at any time but I have $700 worth of Jeep necessities in my amazon.com shopping cart and almost all of it is eligible for 2 day Prime shipping. I just need to hit the "one click" button and it will be at my doorstep on Wednesday. I am sure as soon as I get that stuff I won't need anything for a long time and we can get the family budget back on track. Well that stuff and the 37s. I really need that extra clearance. Is there a cure?

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Please tell me there is a cure to this syndrome! I am experiencing all of the same symptoms only for us it was the dishwasher, not the clothes washer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts