Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So, I heard there was a new forum rep, Jake. Anyone know how to contact him? I was trying to get in touch with Ryan previously, with no luck. I even emailed and called ET. The most discount they would give is 6%. So, I went ahead and ordered. However, the rep there told me that if I was able to get in touch with the forum rep that they would refund me the difference in the discount. (Based on what other posters have said, we get 10%). Just wondering if they would honor what I was told....

ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
Hey mindyb!

The Jake you've heard about is me! I'm the new forum rep from Extreme Terrain. So whatever you need just feel free to PM me or write in the XT forum here in the vendor section.

Currently I've been giving out one time use discount codes for 10% to random and new customers. However the forum discount is 6% so you weren't given the wrong information!

If you don't mind sending me over your information you used to place your order in a PM I'll go ahead and take care of something for you ;)

-Jake

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hey mindyb! The Jake you've heard about is me! I'm the new forum rep from Extreme Terrain. So whatever you need just feel free to PM me or write in the XT forum here in the vendor section. Currently I've been giving out one time use discount codes for 10% to random and new customers. However the forum discount is 6% so you weren't given the wrong information! If you don't mind sending me over your information you used to place your order in a PM I'll go ahead and take care of something for you ;) -Jake
Thank you!

ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
Thank you!
Hey Mindy!

I went ahead and took care of your order for you. Because of the mix up regarding the discount codes I went ahead and credited your account $100! Just use your email that you placed your order with and you'll see it there.

I want to thank you for your first purchase with XT also!

If you ever need anything else in the future such as advice or help with orders just let me know!

-Jake

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Jake,

I saw it this morning! Thank you soooo much! I really appreciate you! I already know what my next purchase is :D

Registered
I just sent a PM to him. Hopefully he replies soon! I want to order the barricade rails, but if I can't get a code I'm highly considering ordering the ACE rails.

Registered
I just sent a PM to him. Hopefully he replies soon! I want to order the barricade rails, but if I can't get a code I'm highly considering ordering the ACE rails.
Get the ACE. American made, American-based phone support, excellent social media/email responses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts