Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody . I was in a Jamboree many ears ago as a guest and enjoyed very much. I really do not know where else to ask my question ..... and if I posted it in a wrong area i kindly ask Admin to move it to a proper one.

Does anyone know if there is company which organise a complete package for a "currently" non Jeep owner so me and my brother would be able to attend a Jamboree ? Complete package like a car rent, and all the adequate equipment needed, etc...

Thank you for your time and suggestions

Alex

·
Registered
2015 JK Willys 2 Door
136 Posts
I'm sure someone does that. You might google "overland vehicle rental." I've attended some overland expo's and seen companies that do exactly that. The vehicle would come with a Roof Top Tent, Electric Fridge, Stove, plus probably all the camping gear.

This is company I was thinking of in Arkansas. They have mostly Toyotas.

You could rent a Jeep and pull an overland trailer. I'm sure there are more options out west in Colorado or Utah.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D Robs, Thank you for your time and kind suggestion.
It is a great find and I could start from there. If someone knows a complete package from one company; just to join the Jamboree group , without further shopping for all the required other things,...would be even better :=)

& yes i am planing the trip for the 2023 but due to this specific and high Jamboree demand it will take time to organise all..

but THANK YOU again D Robs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts