TeraFlex Monster Front Trackbar
Grade 8 Bolt Kit

315/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs
ProComp Series 7036 17"

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All in all I got EXACTLY the advertised 2.5" of lift and could not be happier. The lift, trackbar, CA brackets, and shocks were all quality and the ride and look is great!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Long story short, I was unhappy with the way my 2.5" TeraFlex coils where holding my jeep with the added weight. They sagged about 3/4" with the added weight. So I worked with TeraFlex to swap them out for the coils that come with their 3" kit. I installed them last weekend and ended up getting about 1.5-2" out of them. It is higher than I anticipated, but I have to admit it looks great, rides much softer, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Liked the idea of the bolt lock being keyed to my jeep key, but it would not work with my aftermarket wheels. So a friend and I fabricated a solution to lock the wheel to my tire carrier behind the wheel. Very happy with the solution and the fact that you can't tell it is locked up from the front view.

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Figured I would share my take on the DIY hard top lift/hoist. Simple hand winch and 4 lift points makes it an easy 1 man operation.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts