Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just replaced the factory bumper with this JCR. Made in USA and the craftsmanship is spot on. Next mod is a warn zeon winch

·
Registered
235 Posts
After the "screw around" trying to order direct from LoD this is what I am going to get. How long did it take to get it once ordered?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Very nice! I'm trying to decide between this bumper and their mid-width...decisions..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After the "screw around" trying to order direct from LoD this is what I am going to get. How long did it take to get it once ordered?
About 6 weeks. I got mine powder coated so that tacked on an extra 10 days. If you are getting it un painted then about 4 weeks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great photo and thanks for the order! The Zeon is a great match, many of the lines of the new bumpers were designed with that specific winch in mind. We are huge Warn fans at the shop.

You guys are great. Just ordered your rear vangard full bumper. I also just put on the zeon 10s winch. Perfect fit.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine's on order... Waiting for it. Can't wait to install! How'd your install go?
Install was a breeze. You do not need a compressor relocation bracket. Just turn it upside down and attach it in the same place. Also the bumper does not come with hardware so get (6) grade 8 bolts (7/16 I beleive) along with washers and lock washers and nuts

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Install was a breeze. You do not need a compressor relocation bracket. Just turn it upside down and attach it in the same place. Also the bumper does not come with hardware so get (6) grade 8 bolts (7/16 I beleive) along with washers and lock washers and nuts
The bumper didn't come with hardware to install it?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The bumper didn't come with hardware to install

Probably lost during shipping via fed ex. This company is great and their customer service is super. Was too impatient to wait for new hardware so I just bought 6 new bolts. They stand behind their products 100%. Highly recommended

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You we missing hardware on the front bumper? It's all installed on the bumper when it leaves the shop.

All of our products include hardware.
~Brian
Hi Brian already spoke to Allen on this. There was no hardware or relocation bracket included. It may have been lost during shipping or an oversight on your end - like I said not a big deal. Mounted the compressor to the bottom of the OEM location and purchased 6 grade 8 bolts nuts and lock washers.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Love mine. Had to have it powder coated my self. Not a option when I purchased. Came with everything I need to install. I did have to mod it a little to fit my superwinch. Tight fit.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Finished installing mine today. Have the front, full width rear and the front skid. These bumpers are great and the customer service is top notch.

Bob

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts