Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dont see a whole lot of jcr sported here, wheres everyone hiding?

Got mauler stubby front bumper and crusader mid with rear with adventure spare tire carrier, very impressed, and front vanguard wide highline fenders on the way

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Just got my JCR Crusader Hi-lines on a couple weeks ago along with the Inner-fenders. Love the way they look and theres lots more room to flex. I haven't actually taken any pictures of it since I finished but I'll post some up later this week.

Just a heads up their instructions online aren't for their hi-line fenders, just like any other hi-lines you have to get creative with some of the things under your hood. Careful cutting your hood, I cut mine a bit too much. I went with regular hood pins and they turned out great in my opinion.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just got my JCR Crusader Hi-lines on a couple weeks ago along with the Inner-fenders. Love the way they look and theres lots more room to flex. I haven't actually taken any pictures of it since I finished but I'll post some up later this week.

Just a heads up their instructions online aren't for their hi-line fenders, just like any other hi-lines you have to get creative with some of the things under your hood. Careful cutting your hood, I cut mine a bit too much. I went with regular hood pins and they turned out great in my opinion.
Would love to see the jcr highlines when you get a chance.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
I have a JCR Mauler Stubby, front flat fenders, inner fenders, and rear flares. I'm running 32's with no lift and sagging OEM springs at the moment:

-Rick

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have a JCR Mauler Stubby, front flat fenders, inner fenders, and rear flares. I'm running 32's with no lift and sagging OEM springs at the moment:

-Rick

Rick, I don't know where I've been but Ive never seem those fenders. They look great!
Can you please tell me the tire size and lift of the TJ? I'd really like to get those fenders. Just want to make sure the proportions work w my current set-up. Fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Thanks - JCR hit a home run with these! I do wish they offered some that were a bit wider for more tire coverage. But these are really a great fender. I am running 32x11.50x17" ProComp XTreme All Terrains, no lift. Also have Synergy 5x4.5" to 5x5" wheel adapters because the wheels are 17x9" JK wheels.

-Rick

Rick, I don't know where I've been but Ive never seem those fenders. They look great!
Can you please tell me the tire size and lift of the TJ? I'd really like to get those fenders. Just want to make sure the proportions work w my current set-up. Fire!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I do wish they offered some that were a bit wider for more tire coverage.

-Rick

Thank you, Rick. I believe they come in a 'wide' version. Guessing these must be the middle option. Doesn't look like they come coated. Can you confirm?

Thanka again, Rick!

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
We don't have the wide's on the website at the moment. I'm going to let my JCR purchasing rep & my web team know.

You are correct, the ones on my Jeep are the Crusader Mids.

-Rick

·
Registered
592 Posts
We don't have the wide's on the website at the moment. I'm going to let my JCR purchasing rep & my web team know.

You are correct, the ones on my Jeep are the Crusader Mids.

-Rick
Hi Rick, I spoke with a Quadratec sales rep about these JCR Crusader fenders in powder coat finish (today) and he informed me that they are in fact on order. Though, the website seems to have them listed as 'standard', which both the sales rep and I concluded was incorrect. So we went by the JCR item number (SWBFX-C) and that's supposedly what's on order.

This morning I also spoke w a gentleman at JCR. He informed me that if I ordered through them, I'd be waiting up to 5 weeks! Is it safe to assume the same wait time through you guys? Guess I'm just wishfully hoping I don't have to wait as long, thinking JCR would fulfill your orders quicker than customers calling direct.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Hi Rick, I spoke with a Quadratec sales rep about these JCR Crusader fenders in powder coat finish (today) and he informed me that they are in fact on order. Though, the website seems to have them listed as 'standard', which both the sales rep and I concluded was incorrect. So we went by the JCR item number (SWBFX-C) and that's supposedly what's on order.

This morning I also spoke w a gentleman at JCR. He informed me that if I ordered through them, I'd be waiting up to 5 weeks! Is it safe to assume the same wait time through you guys? Guess I'm just wishfully hoping I don't have to wait as long, thinking JCR would fulfill your orders quicker than customers calling direct.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
Hey there,

Ah, that explains the part number / info deal in my system. Great to see!

JCR orders that are not stocked typically average from 3 to 5 weeks to arrive once ordered. Their products are great, though, and if you can wait I feel they are worth the wait.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks!

-Rick

·
Registered
592 Posts
Rick, I appreciate the update. I'm ordering those, no doubt.

I did a little PS magic and like the results.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sorry for the long delay, I just got out for the first time on Sunday and took a couple pictures of the fenders. I haven't changed my bumpstops at all and still had about an inch to go before I would be bottomed out.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Looks like Photobucket took a dump. None of your photos are working, including the one's in your 'build' thread.

Sorry for the long delay, I just got out for the first time on Sunday and took a couple pictures of the fenders. I haven't changed my bumpstops at all and still had about an inch to go before I would be bottomed out.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts