Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to put on my JcrOffroad Crusader Mid front bumper, an the bolts on the driver side of my JKU do not line up. Anyone else have this problem? It looks great other than that. Any help would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
If you have a 2012+ have you relocated the vacuum pump? If not, the bumper may not slide back all the way.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Call them and see if they had a jig issue. My classic sliders were messed up and had to be modified (beaten) into place. They said over PM that they had a jig issue causing things to be off.
This seems like something I'm running into....I might have to drill the holes on the passenger side front plate a bit bigger.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
This seems like something I'm running into....I might have to drill the holes on the passenger side front plate a bit bigger.

I had to do the same. 2 of the plates that bolt to the pinch seam were angled incorrectly. I had to beat the hell out of them to get em' close and then oval the holes to put the bolts through. I love the classic sliders and they have taken an ass whoopin but they weren't as easy to get on.

My father in law bought front and rear bumpers though. They fit pretty well with no modification needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts