Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting working on JK stuff again....

Working on a new stubby front bumper that incorporates the factory fogs. Here's what we've come up with so far:

Here's the new Slimline Stubby prototype so far:

·
Registered
696 Posts
brimy311 said:
Here's what Mike put together Friday night for stinger guesset
I like this one.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Yea, really like the look of that and now thinking I may go that way myself. Any specs on the bumper?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm finicky when it comes to aftermarket bumpers, but these look great. :thumb: Any specs on weight, price, etc.?
We still have to get stuff figured out before we can land our pricing. Our pricing will be similar to what we already have available.

We will post the weights, lengths and such when we finally have them ready for production.

The bumpers are built of 3/16" steel.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
4,474 Posts
Nice work guys! These are coming along great and we can't wait to add these to our JCR lineup!

If anyone has any questions about the JCR products, please let us know and we would be more than happy to help if they guys from JCR are not around...

-Jason

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
That's pretty sharp looking! Any plans to make something similar for the YJ?

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
I'm finicky when it comes to aftermarket bumpers, but these look great. :thumb: Any specs on weight, price, etc.?
Yep . . . I keep coming back to this thread to look at these pics . . . . I've decided these are the best looking bumpers out there. Prior to this thread I had no idea they existed . . . . :drool:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.