Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn auto correct! Anyone know how to edit the title of a thread to address my spelling error?

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
What I would say is.... Finally.
I would also add, based on price posted my evo2's with SMS harness were still less $$ so... 6 of one, half a dozen the other.

·
Registered
474 Posts
What I would say is.... Finally.
I would also add, based on price posted my evo2's with SMS harness were still less $$ so... 6 of one, half a dozen the other.
I would also add that the SMS harness is a better solution to give the light quality power over any anti flicker system.

I do dig the new tail lights though. Much sleeker look then some of the other options out there. I just do not have that kind of money.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Still not heated though. Living in Nebraska, can't risk ice or snow buildup in the wintertime while driving on the interstate. The last thing I want to do is pull over and scrape my headlights.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
It can be an issue.... worst winter I can remember, fortunately wasn't an issue but..... yesterday driving home in the Poconos. I have found the lights and the wipers do about the same. If I have to clean the one I have to clean the other OR they both stay about fine. Eight(8) inches by the time it was done and very very wet snow.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Couple of things- I wonder if the X-Pel film will reduce snow buildup. I know olive oil will, but that is the last resort. :)

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
The front face plate looks slightly different. Are there any improvements on the optics or light source?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Still not heated though. Living in Nebraska, can't risk ice or snow buildup in the wintertime while driving on the interstate. The last thing I want to do is pull over and scrape my headlights.
That's really the only reason I'm still leaning away from JW.

Those taillights look sick.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Those tail lights do look good - I like the low profile too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts