Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

281 - 282 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
My Wife Just Got a 2017 Sahara with 35K still has the warranty, it actually stalled backing out for the test drive but i didn't think anything of it, it's at the dealership for the second time now. the first time they said there was water in the gas tank / bad gas, they charged us $500 to drop and drain it.. guess what! the problem returned!! My wifes a nurse and really doesn't need this stress on top of all the horrible things at the hospital right now, i don't have much faith that they will do anything as they say "they've never heard of the issue" i printed out stuff from this forum but looked at me with 2 heads when i made them read it. it's ridiculous.
I had a dealer tell me bad gas. What a farce. Call Alex at Paul Sherry in Piqua. Ask him what he suggests to get it fixed. He is VERY familiar with the complaint.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So 3 months into a new valve body and torque converter and my Jeep left me stranded on the interstate. I was driving at 75 mph and it’s like it went into neutral and I had to drift to the shoulder. The only thing it would do is shift from park to neutral. Had it towed to the dealership. The torque converter solved all the issues with the stalling on the first start up in the mornings though. Never had another issue with that problem. However the valve body they put in must have had bad speed sensors because they said it was showing error codes, even though no lights came on in the dash. So
they are currently putting another valve body in the transmission. Again.
So they replaced the valve body. That didn’t fix my new issue. They are currently keeping it trying to diagnose the issue. Right now they don’t have any idea what’s going on. Maybe the TCM, transmission control module, they think.

281 - 282 of 282 Posts