Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to thank everyone on the board for the awesome amount of info and insight about Jeep ownership. I went from a Mustang GT to a 2013 JKU. It's my first Wrangler ever and I am loving it. The wife and I have taken it on several long road trips in just 4 months. I am about to turn 12,000 miles already. No mods yet except black locking lug nuts and locking hood latches. I work in downtown Memphis so the locks are just a security blanket for me! I scoured this forum for several months before my purchase. Great info!

[URL="http://www.wranglerforum.com/[/URL]

·
Registered
414 Posts
12,000 in 4 months? Do you drive it to the bathroom?

Welcome! I am surprised at how many miles I have put on mine. I went from about 10-11k per year on a vehicle to already 10k in only 9 months since I bought mine.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have had mine 6 months and have 12k on it. I bought mine to drive, not look at.

And congrats on going from a chick car to a jeep.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
You all need to get bigger tires post-haste to keep yer mileage down, LOL

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Good grief....I'm just past 8 months with 4400 miles on it...and that is a lot for me.

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
I have been traveling a lot more this year. I used to put 30 to 30k a year on my vehicles. My JKU is almost 8 months old with 9300 miles. I love driving it but just dont have to drive as much as I used to. It will probably get 15 to 16k on it this year. That is very low for me...but like others have said...I bought it to drive it..not to make a garage queen.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just purchased a used 2012 jku Sahara with 46k miles. I found their least oil change receipt from a little over a month ago. They put 5k miles on it since.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've had my '12 JKU since 30 April 2012 -- just shy of 15 months -- and already have 19,800 miles on her. Meanwhile, I've put less than 4,000 miles on my F-150 in that same time period. Needless to say, I drive the Jeep everywhere....and the truck is now for sale if interested. :)

·
Insert something witty...
596 Posts
That's a lot of miles!! I am at 24 months and 17k miles.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Just about to hit 10K and I purchased in March, Jeeps are to be driven not sat in..

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
True that ky, from another kiah...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts