Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like my jeep is done being built and will ship tomorrow. :punk:
I'd like to start ordering stuff before it gets here! Can you guys steer me in the right direction for the best prices on the following items:
Teraflex 2.5 inch bb with coils and shocks (bilstein!)
A rear bumper with tire carrier - I was thinking the Smittybilt XRC, but if you have a good recommendation I'm all ears
Thanks!
Curtis

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Prices change all the time. Get the mfr part #'s (not vendor part #'s...they're sometimes completely different) for the items you want, and start plugging em into sites. Don't forget to check Amazon. I found my bumpers there for $150 less than anywhere else, plus got free shipping.

Good luck! :thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like my jeep is done being built and will ship tomorrow. :punk:
I'd like to start ordering stuff before it gets here! Can you guys steer me in the right direction for the best prices on the following items:
Teraflex 2.5 inch bb with coils and shocks (bilstein!)
A rear bumper with tire carrier - I was thinking the Smittybilt XRC, but if you have a good recommendation I'm all ears
Thanks!
Curtis
If you PM Joe from Quadratec here on the forum, he will hook you up with free shipping. :)

-Hammer

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
Not Quadratec, they are usually by far more expensive than everyone else. Check with Jason from Krawl Offroad here. Also Amazon as someone else mentioned. You can also order from 4wd.com and have it shipped free to your local 4wheel parts and use their 5% off coupon code: 4wddis1

-Dan

·
Registered
399 Posts
Keep an eye on the rugged ridge group of companies, they run specials all the time (Omix)

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
See what I mean?

Nobody can do your homework but you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts