Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly what I was thinking told wife and kids no metal objects within 5 feet unless I supervise!

Lol

Fat lotta good that will do!

Chief

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
Looking good chief! You would have to duct tape them kids to a chair in the house to keep them from crawling all over that ride. lol. And then I'm not so sure, kids are resilient and devious if they truly set their mind to it. I know my daughter was when she was younger.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
So call sign saharagreen will it still work with the new paint color???

Looking good Chief!!!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Kids suck!!! My 4 year old son stood in front of my yj last week and chucked a rock and smashed the windshield!! On purpose!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Kids suck!!! My 4 year old son stood in front of my yj last week and chucked a rock and smashed the windshield!! On purpose!!
Hahahaha. Man. That is awful. But pretty sure I did that when I was 4 though.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes gonna have change my call sign now totally forgot about that joker good catch!

Damn if I did not scratch it putting on the hardtop!

Well now I can sluff off all the off-road scratches I will put on it!

Slowly getting back together have to add fender flares and console and rear number then will take some good pics

Had to re drill holes for soundbar I moved the spreader bars out a little to accommodate new hardtop.

Chief

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
very nice !! any front shots of your beauty ?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'd ripped that kid off the front if the Jeep and busted his ass so hard he couldn't sit down for a week.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I'd ripped that kid off the front if the Jeep and busted his ass so hard he couldn't sit down for a week.
Oh believe me!!! He got the ass whooping of his lil life, and then sat on the couch for 4 hours!! Hasn't thrown a rock sinse haha

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Nothin beats a fresh coat if paint.

Looking good love the color!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts