Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still haven't decided what to do about badges. I have ~7 of the old badges already on my Jeep and will end up with ~14 of the new badges including replacements for the old 7.

I could take all of the old off and put on all of the new.
I could leave the old on, and add just the new ones (non-duplicates).
If I take off the old, I could put them in a display, or even trash them.

Thoughts?

What are YOU doing with your old badges?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have the same problem as you. Going from 8 ->16. From the looks of my friend's instagram posts I should be getting them today! Once I get them I'll see how they look taped to the outside. My OG 8 are on my headliner, so ill probably just leave them there regardless.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I received mine today. Currently have a mix of old and new on the Jeep. No plans to change them. I don’t mind two different styles side by side. They represent a piece of our history with our Jeep and will mean something to us and those who see them and know what they are.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I like the look of the old badges that I have. It has that sense of “vintage” vibe. I don’t know, maybe I’m just lazy and don’t want to replace them. Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For now, I've decided to keep the old style in place. It helps tell the story of when trails were earned. I do have all of the replacements, just in case I change my mind.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts