Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gone, and what did you think? I have been thinking about it, but that is a bit of a drive if it kinda sux :angel:.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Its usually at a nice time of the year and the beach is always nice. Its kind of a small event that is growing. It would be great if it could catch on as big as some of the bike events or the Turkey Rod Run. You really can’t go wrong its a nice place to vacation.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Its usually at a nice time of the year and the beach is always nice. Its kind of a small event that is growing. It would be great if it could catch on as big as some of the bike events or the Turkey Rod Run. You really can’t go wrong its a nice place to vacation.
Jeep Beach... small... NO! Have you seen the pics? I know some people that went last year and they said it was packed, but they had alot of fun.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Has anyone gone, and what did you think? I have been thinking about it, but that is a bit of a drive if it kinda sux :angel:.
I've also been thinking of going sometime in the next couple of years and I understand about the drive being worth it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
It's April 24-28th this year, it seems really cool, if your willing to make the drive. If I go ill take pics, as I may just stop by while I'm in palm coast.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some people from my club go, and looks like fun. just looking for consensus. ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ok, I will bite. Never heard of it. Where is it at and I am assuming that it is some type of weekend Jeep get together?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Ok, I will bite. Never heard of it. Where is it at and I am assuming that it is some type of weekend Jeep get together?
Daytona Beach FL

·
Registered
313 Posts
CMA_Rider said:
Jeep Beach... small... NO! Have you seen the pics? I know some people that went last year and they said it was packed, but they had alot of fun.
I live in Daytona, if you compare it to other motor events, bike week, Turkey Rod Run, Speed Week, Jeep Beach is small. It maybe a good Jeep event but not big by Daytona standards.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I live in Daytona, if you compare it to other motor events, bike week, Turkey Rod Run, Speed Week, Jeep Beach is small. It maybe a good Jeep event but not big by Daytona standards.
True, I was comparing it to sherrifs jeep fest. But it is rather large anyway, of course its not as big as bantam or jamboree.

·
Registered
29 Posts
From The MidFlorida Jeep Club

The Mid Florida Jeep Club is excited and proud to announce our numbers for Jeep Beach 2012. Thank you to all of the participants, vendors, volunteers, sponsors, VIPs and our club members! Without each and every one of you, we would not have been able to pull off the BEST YEAR YET!

# of Jeeps @ the Main Event (Speedway) - 1503
# of Jeeps @ the Beach Parade - approx 725
# of People - approx 5200
# of Spectators @ the Main Event - approx 1700
# of Vendors - 67
$ for Raffle - approx $67,000
$ for Charity - pending receipt of a few more donations, but will far exceed our donation of almost $20K last year.

2013 will be our 10th anniversary - we hope to see everyone again next year!

·
Registered
29 Posts
This year will be our 10th anniversery, hope to have over 2000 jeeps this year, its pretty big if you ask me. I will be working the main gate as you enter like last year. say hello when you come in.

·
Registered
142 Posts
This year will be our 10th anniversery, hope to have over 2000 jeeps this year, its pretty big if you ask me. I will be working the main gate as you enter like last year. say hello when you come in.
Looks like fun!!
Tell me more about it for next year!
I am looking for an excuse to get in my Jeep for a couple thousand miles and to take to top off early!!:punk:

·
2.5L>4.0L
1,493 Posts
How does the pricing work. I jut moved to Kisimmee from St Louis.

·
Registered
29 Posts
the best thing you can do is watch jeep beach on facebook or check our website The Mid Florida Jeep Club. i will also update this thread.

·
Registered
381 Posts
:punk: Im 20 miles away from Daytona! hope to see you all!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm looking into going next year if I'm not working but how do the prices go? I was at jeepbeach.com and it said $10 if I register online and $60 at the gate? Can someone explain to me that? Also do I need to be part of a club to go or can I just show up?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I drove 14 hours last year for it and its definitely worth it. Great event. Also went to Pickens sheriff jeep fest in jasper ga and it was a good event as well.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I drove 14 hours last year for it and its definitely worth it. Great event. Also went to Pickens sheriff jeep fest in jasper ga and it was a good event as well.
Pickens was a blast, I cant wait till next year, I blew a shock on the moderate trail the 2nd time around

1 - 20 of 26 Posts