Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming to my area June 17. What the heck is it? I've seen the videos of the vehicles going through man-made obstacle course, but it's unclear as to whether ALL the Jeep's are provided, or if you are allowed to run your own Jeep through. This camp is not at an auto show. It's going to be in a mall parking lot. Anybody ever go to this?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've never been to one of those before. But, to me it sounds like you ride with someone else driving. You go through the "Jeep experience" probably with a salesperson trying to sell you a Jeep.

If you're wanting to ride through the obstacles Texas Motor Speedway is doing a Jeep event. I think it's this weekend.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I did it...about 2 decades ago, but it's likely the same thing. You drive a new Jeep on an obstacle course. It was fun for noobs and family. They had a tent, food and t-shirts available and they had a few videos you could watch. It's an intro to Wranglers and no sales pressure exists. The obstacles included a bumpy dirt trail, rocks, fallen tree to drive over, water crossing, and steep hill to go up and back down, plus, they dug a deep hole and placed two telephone poles side-by-side (2 for each tire) over the hole and you crossed that 'bridge'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts