Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for sharing and please feel welcome in every thread you post on.
thank you Augsburg. there appears to be at least one person who expressed kind words.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I spent several years in the military just so you could have freedom to speak your mind, even if it was rude.
And what does this mean are you saying this to make yourself feel better , because you have no clue of my past life for you just to come out and say this unless you are trying to use it to benefit yourself

When you defend people freedom you don't go bragging about it

You probably are a older person thinking you are talking to some young person with what you said

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
thank you Augsburg. there appears to be at least one person who expressed kind words.
Pay no attention to one or two that want to pick a fight. All in all, this forum is better than most.

·
Registered
342 Posts
And what does this mean are you saying this to make yourself feel better , because you have no clue of my past life for you just to come out and say this unless you are trying to use it to benefit yourself When you defend people freedom you don't go bragging about it You probably are a older person thinking you are talking to some young person with what you said
wow Jaker jk on another thread busting on people. Oh, did u ever get a 4 wheel drive jeep yet? Or are u still driving your 4x2? You have got to be one of the most negative people on this forum. Like I said before if u can't help the OP out then don't ciomment

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
And what does this mean are you saying this to make yourself feel better , because you have no clue of my past life for you just to come out and say this unless you are trying to use it to benefit yourself

When you defend people freedom you don't go bragging about it

You probably are a older person thinking you are talking to some young person with what you said
Hey Jacker... gave YOURSELF that name for a reason did you? I see you're having difficulty relating to the women. I think I have a good idea about your past life. It's apparent by your tone you like to run people into the ground - especially the ladies.

Care to elaborate on your upbringing and that inner child?

:censored:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
wow Jaker jk on another thread busting on people. Oh, did u ever get a 4 wheel drive jeep yet? Or are u still driving your 4x2? You have got to be one of the most negative people on this forum. Like I said before if u can't help the OP out then don't ciomment
Yes I converted it over a year and half ago and your point
being what was that you trying to go after me to make fun

And for the most part I am not negative you just happen to be focusing on them lately
Hey Jacker... gave YOURSELF that name for a reason did you? I see you're having difficulty relating to the women. I think I have a good idea about your past life. It's apparent by your tone you like to run people into the ground - especially the ladies.

Care to elaborate on your upbringing and that inner child?

:censored:

What women are you talking about I have no clue who is a man or woman and I don't care if you are a man or woman

Sorry that I don't go PC and all sweet with hugs and kisses on here but I love when you guys are on the same page and you will gladly bash and make fun of things , but when it really is something stupid and dumb you guys are just hugs and kisses

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Last time I checked Cali ppl.were more fun and less sarcastic. You've officially made me dislike this particular section of this overall forum..congrats
Never allow one miserable person make you do anything... especially disliking something you really enjoy.

Jackeroff is a control freak.

Native Californian's are fun... can't speak for the rest.

;)

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Yes I converted it over a year and half ago and your point
being what was that you trying to go after me to make fun

And for the most part I am not negative you just happen to be focusing on them lately

What women are you talking about I have no clue who is a man or woman and I don't care if you are a man or woman

Sorry that I don't go PC and all sweet with hugs and kisses on here but I love when you guys are on the same page and you will gladly bash and make fun of things , but when it really is something stupid and dumb you guys are just hugs and kisses
It would be in your best interest to allow people to post stuff without ridicule. We had several on here awhile back that enjoyed just that - I found they could dish it out but couldn't take it.

This is a sign of mental illness...

You don't want that stigma? Then loosen up.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It would be in your best interest to allow people to post stuff without ridicule. We had several on here awhile back that enjoyed just that - I found they could dish it out but couldn't take it.

This is a sign of mental illness...

You don't want that stigma? Then loosen up.

Don't give me that ridicule stuff it happens everyday and all day on this forum , but I guess what make its ok is when you say in my opinion then bash the post

(Example)
In my opinion I think it is ugly I guess is ok to say then just saying it is ugly

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.