Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Melissa: Hi, my name is Melissa with Jeep Customer Care, How may I help you today?
joshua king: I'm trtying to get some info on my vin and time of jeep being built
joshua king: my dealer isn't giving me that much info
joshua king: I have a VON
Melissa: Hello Joshua, I would not be able to provide you with a time or date as to when your vehicle will be built, but I can check to see what the model is and see if there is an update. Can I please have the VON?
joshua king: 34092476
Melissa: Thank you. Do you mind holding while I look into this for you?
joshua king: Np thanks for the help
Melissa: According to your VON this order has been cancelled. Did the dealership possibly clone the order with a different VON ?
joshua king: I dont think so
joshua king: I've been having a lot of problems dealing with them\
Melissa: Are you located in Canada?
joshua king: I am yes
joshua king: Why would it be cancelled
joshua king: ?
Melissa: Okay. It would be recommended to contact Chrysler Canada at 1-800-465-2001/French: 1-800-387-9983, they should be able to look into this for you. They are closed now, however they open on Monday at 8:00 AM EST. I am afraid I would not be able to advise why it has been cancelled, it would be recommended to contact your dealership Sales department.

Does this make sense to anyone?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will call monday for sure. I'm not even sure if this is worth all the hassle. 7 months, and I've gotten no where. I think I'm done with this.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Tried to sell me a 2015 end of April, and it never came in, then they bumped me to a 2016 and won't give me any info. Now this.......
What more do you need? Go elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
apparently you two have a failure to communicate......

personally I'd be looking elsewhere

Once when I was looking for both a pick up AND a specific camper trailer, the one I wanted was on a lot with a [delete] idiot dealer who not only refused to negotiate but was insulting as well. As I left he announced there was no way I could ever find another similar set up.

2 days later I drove them through the lot, stopped to mention to his boss I got a screaming deal elsewhere that I never would have found but thanks to the [delete] idiot that wasted my time so recently. He was agog, as there was considerable $ on the line and he lost out.

Competition. It's a wonderful thing. Engage in it whenever possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts