Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to this Jeep forum but I've been looking around on multiple forums to try and find an answer to my question and have found nothing yet. I have a 1979 Jeep CJ7 with the Quadra trac system and it's an automatic. My question is is there a way to make it a manual? I know there is a way to bypass the QT system but my question is if I do that could I make the Jeep manual driven instead of automatic if it has the QT in it? Any insight would help! Feel free to send me links to websites or a forum I may have missed. Much appreciated and thanks!

·
Administrator
12,487 Posts
Hello, I'm new to this Jeep forum but I've been looking around on multiple forums to try and find an answer to my question and have found nothing yet. I have a 1979 Jeep CJ7 with the Quadra trac system and it's an automatic. My question is is there a way to make it a manual? I know there is a way to bypass the QT system but my question is if I do that could I make the Jeep manual driven instead of automatic if it has the QT in it? Any insight would help! Feel free to send me links to websites or a forum I may have missed. Much appreciated and thanks!
Based on this link..it only works with a auto trans.

The Novak Guide to the Borg Warner 1305 / 1339 QuadraTrac Transfer Case

1 - 2 of 2 Posts