Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Yeah, that's probably your best bet. Hell there are probably 10 or more clubs in the phoenix area if you wanted to try and join one. Most are invite only after you start wheelin with the guys. But the VJC will give you a local venue to chat jeeps with.

·
Registered
592 Posts
In about a month you can come out and wheel with the AZ RockRats (as everyone's rebuilds wiil be done). If you come with us though be warned your jeep had better not be your daily driver and I hope you do not mind body damage:D
AZVJC is your best bet as you can pick many runs in what ever level you are prepared for.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Or just go to the circle k on tanque verde where it meets redington on friday morning and there will be about 50 to 60 offroaders
Friday? People on vaca? Gonna have to take a day of leave - new to the jeep scene, but pretty geeked.

BobH

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Recently retired.
Work for the VA now, so I should have said AL for annual leave, haha.
Should be behind the wheel of my jeep today. Thinking of taking the afternoon off to drive it and get the wheels and tires on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts